Financing or refinancing your new or used ag equipment with Farm Bureau Bank has never been easier! We understand your equipment needs and offer the best rates and flexible terms available.**
Equipment Loans - Features
- Competitive rates for new and used equipment
- Up to 90% financing for new equipment and 85% for used
- Terms up to 7 years for new and used equipment
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payment plans available
- Minimum loan is $5,000
Farm Bureau Bank equipment loans are designed to get you the equipment you need now so your business can continue to run smoothly.
Equipment Loan Annual Percentage Rates
||Model Years 2014-2015
||Model Years 2005-2013
Equipment Loans - Additional Info
- Down payment required for new or used equipment purchases.
- One year of financial information is required for loan requests of $50,000 to $149,999 and two years of financial information is required for $150,000 and over.
- Financial information shall consist of your latest personal tax return(s) and a completed Personal Financial Statement. Additional supporting financial information may be required.
- If the loan applicant is a corporation, LLC or partnership, please provide the respective tax returns for the entity. Please make note of any extenuating circumstances
that might reflect substantial changes to current income from the prior year.
- For a refinance request, please include a payoff letter from the existing creditor that provides the following:
- 10 day payoff amount with "good till" date;
- Account name and account number;
- Payoff mailing address;
- Description of collateral with serial number(s).
- Commercial vehicles and trailers may be subject to an additional documentation fee.
- Farm Bureau Bank does not provide equity or cash-out financing on vehicles and equipment.
** Some restrictions may apply based upon the make and model of equipment offered as collateral. Rates are based on exceptional credit. Loans subject to credit approval.
Rates are accurate as of 05/22/2015. Rates and financing are limited to farm equipment model years 2005 or newer and are subject to change without notice. Please contact
1-800-492-3276 for additional information.