Financing or refinancing your new or used equipment with Farm Bureau Bank has never been easier! Our loans are designed to get you the equipment you need now so your business can continue to run smoothly.
Please select your Equipment Loan Financing Amount to proceed.
Heavy Duty Trucks: Semi-Trucks, Septic Trucks, Dump Trucks and Trucks <19,500 lbs
Equipment: Farm, Tractors, Bulldozers, Forklifts, Plows, Skid Steers, Livestock Trailers and Lawn Equipment. Other equipment may apply. Call for details.
- Up to 90% financing for new equipment and 85% for used
- Terms up to 7 years for new and used equipment
- Convenient Payment Plans are available including monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual at no additional cost
- Down payment may be required for new or used equipment purchases.
- One year of financial information is required for loan requests of $100,000 to $149,999 and two years of financial information is required for $150,000 and over.
- Financial information shall consist of your latest personal tax return(s) and a completed Personal Financial Statement and schedule of your debts. Additional supporting financial information may be required.
- If the loan applicant is a corporation, LLC or partnership, please provide the respective tax returns for the entity. Please make note of any extenuating circumstances that might reflect substantial changes to current income from the prior year.
- For a refinance request, please include a payoff letter from the existing creditor that provides the following:
- 20-day payoff amount with "good till" date
- Account name and account number
- Payoff mailing address
- Description of collateral with serial number(s)
- Commercial vehicles and trailers may be subject to an additional documentation fee.
- Payment plan subject to qualification and approval.